HACHIKYAN, ARTEM GALUSOVICH
Sept. 1972 / Febr. 1979
Kharkov Polytechnic Institute named after V.
Lenin, Kharkov, U. S. S. R.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Before 1986 I was working as a mechanical engineer with different
companies. In July 1986 I was offered a promotion position with
the Research Institute as a Leading Mechanical Engineer.
July 1986 - Oct. 1993 Central
Institute of Machine building
Kharkov, U. S. S. R.
Leading Mechanical Engineer
- Responsible for design and development of mechanisms, technologies
and industrial processes for the production of high precision
stamps and press forms for the thermal plastic automated machines
- Control of the required mechanical precision
level of the production of press forms and stamps
In December 1989 the Institute was renamed as the "Organization
of the Lessees". I continued working at the above Institute as a
Leading Mechanical Engineer.
Research and analysis of machinery, materials, research in the
field of implementation of new, cost reducing technologies
Oct. 1993 - present "Stella" Scientific/Industrial
Leading Engineer Mechanic
- Supervising the design and development of mechanical equipment,
processes and machinery for the
food industry, specifically meat cutting processes
- Prepared design drawings, control of testing and production
of metal sheet press and industrial stamps
- Studied modification and final testing of products, technologies
and mechanical parts
- Supervised the compliance of products with the required mechanical
specifications and safety standards
- Introduced new technologies of
mechanical parts manufacturing
- Recommend required repairs and maintenance procedures
Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian, good knowledge of English Language
Well organized and can work with minimal supervision
Outstanding supervising skills, hold in respect and trust by colleagues
Hardworking and responsible employee
Detail oriented, easy to learn new material