Master’s Degree as an Electrical Engineer,
Kharkov Polytechnic Institute (1988), Kharkov, Ukraine.
in “Automation and management of electrical systems”
08/95-Present: Electrical Engineer
Regional training sport-technical Center of the Ukraine Defense
- Working out and preparation of necessary documentation
for the installation of electrical equipment as well
as electrical systems for different industrial departments.
- Controlling and managing of the installation procedures,
testing, and maintaining of electrical equipment.
- Supervised and delegated work to a crew of technicians.
- Technical support and repair of electrical equipment such
as: electrical generators, electrical engines, motors, etc.
- Estimating of the budgets for spare parts, materials, devices;
budgets for the repair works, maintenance, installation
and technical support of the electrical equipment.
- complete all jobs and special work assignments
by required deadlines.
- established and maintained good work
relations with staff.
03/88-08/95 Electrical Engineer
Dergachev Regional Association “Selkhoztechnica”
c. Dergatchi, Kharkov region, Ukraine
- Participation in the installation of the electrical equipment
and final testing
- As a member of an engineering team, participated in the
examination of the failures of the electrical equipment and
components, personally controlled the installation.
- Maintenance and repair of the electrical equipment at the
industrial plants and private enterprises.
- skills and work productivity resulted in reducing
- built and maintained good relations with production/installation
personnel and management.
PROFESSIONAL STRENGTHS / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/ EMPLOYABILITY
Languages: Fluent in Russian, Ukrainian; good working knowledge
of the English language.
Well developed analytical/mechanical/problem solving/organizational/
engineering/ technical skills
Good time-management skills
Well developed staff training and supervising abilities