As a Metallurgical Engineer -
· manufacturing of ingots from 3 to 420 tons as well as vacuum spray degassing VSD. Ingots were used for production of rotors for gas, steam and hydraulic turbines, nuclear reactors' shells, high pressure vehicles (cod ASME) and others special equipment.
Products were tested with using "non-destructive control" method by the various ways, such as: ultrasonic control, colour painting defectoscopy, magnetic powder defectoscopy;
· steel production for steel casting from 50 to 180 tons;
· development and implementation of the metal processing technology, such as carbon, alloyed, stainless steels in electric furnaces from 5 to 55 tons capacity, ladle-furnace ASEA-SKF from 70 to 150 tons capacity (VOD, VAD, LHF);
· development and implementation of technology of 12% Cr Rotor steel KGTW-RO at "Korea Heavy Industry and Construction (KHIC)", Changwon, South Korea;
· metal processing technology quality assurance, such as ultrasonic control, non- metallic inclusions control, cracks control of forging and rolling processes;
· solving of design and manufacturing technological problems.
· certification of production by the Bureau Veritas, TUV, British Lloyd, American Bureau of Shipping, Germany Lloyd;
· research of a new grade of steels. For the development of steel with high level of nitrogen for cryogenic technics, was awarded with silver medal of National Exhibition of the former USSR, Moscow;
· international conferences in Ahen (Germany) and Varna (Bulgaria).
As a Manager was in charge of a job of the following teams:
· of labours (from 5 to 20 persons) at steel making shop
· of engineers (8 specialists) at technological bureau
· of engineers (28 specialists) at technological design division
Please, feel free to contact me for further information!